|Level 628||Level 629||Level 630|
Level 629 is the nineteenth level in Crystal Puddle. To pass this level, you must bring down 12 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 26 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense. The first board is a pure luck board and often needs so many moves that hardly enough remain for the second, and then still 9 totems are left...
- 1st board: It only needs luck to get the missiles in the right rows. But do not use the magic orb!
- 2nd board: Use the Magic Orb on the dominant color on the bottom. Then hope for missiles in the right columns to clear the ice.
- 3rd board: Make matches next to the Ice Maker Blocks whenever possible. Do not use the magic orb!
- 4th board: Again it needs luck and a well filled Magic Orb. Use it when the Ice Maker Blocks are all destroyed. Until then make matches next to them that will bring down totems a bit.