|Level 631||Level 632||Level 633|
Level 632 is the second level in Badlands. To pass this level, you must bring down 11 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 35 moves or fewer.
- This level is a big disappointment. Three very easy boards followed by an intense one that takes away all the fun.
- 1st board: Bring water to the lava and clear the blocks normally.
- 2nd board: Just the same...
- 3rd board: And the same... Btw, save the Magic Orb, whatever happens.
- 4th board: Make a move at the entry to bring water to the lava. If this isn't possible, make a move below and pray :-( Then you need to make matches in the middle to get a Missile dropping in the row under the totems. Use it and also the Missile from the Magic Orb to clear the blocks under the totems. Then you only need to clear that small channel at the bottom... Quite insane!