|Level 632||Level 633||Level 634|
Level 633 is the third level in Badlands. To pass this level, you must score at least 137,000 points in 23 moves or fewer.
- This level is moderate. But higher star levels aren't.
- 1st board: Gem stones will fall after the first move. Unless you are not able to destroy the exit tile, this first move remains useless. Then destroy Diggy Blocks (54,000 points) such that you can make a match with six red gem stones. Do not use the Magic Orb.
- 2nd board: Clear Diggy Blocks (56,000 points), use the Magic Orb as soon as some more red gem stones (around 9 are fine) are available. Often there won't before you run out of moves.
- 3rd board: Clear Diggy Blocks for another 36,000 points. Use the given red color burst; that should do it. But sometimes the level is manipulated and gives no red gem stones!
- 4th board: If not, here are another 22,000 points on Diggy Blocks.
- 5th board: Now that really no one should need - or have moves to reach...
Now 23 moves (was 22).