|Level 636||Level 637||Level 638|
Level 637 is the seventh level in Badlands. To pass this level, you must score at least 20,000 points in 30 moves or fewer.
- This level is hard because it often doesn't have enough large matches to charge the Magic Orb the required many times.
- 1st board: Make the largest possible matches on the left and use the Magic Orb on the key. Then recharge the Magic Orb before you leave.
- 2nd board: Use the Magic Orb such that water will be able to flow to two keys, then recharge the Magic Orb and open the third key.
- 3rd board: Make the largest possible matches to recharge the Magic Orb. And also use opportunities to clear the small paths to the keys.
Usually the game ends here due to not enough moves if you don't manage to drop a lot of Mystery Eggs. Therefore use the Magic Orb on the bottom purple blocks first.
- 4th board: Finally, the Treasure Room with two colors!