|Level 640||Level 641||Level 642|
Level 641 is the eleventh level in Badlands. To pass this level, you must score at least 172,000 points in 33 moves or fewer.
- This level is very hard or even intense. The number of moves is much too small.
- It is more important to get quickly to the Treasure Room than to collect all Diggy Blocks.
- 1st board: Get the Diggy Blocks (24,000 points), but better exit quickly.
- 2nd board: Get the Diggy Blocks (35,000 points), but better exit quickly.
- 3rd board: Use the Magic Orb on the Diggy Blocks in the top middle, then dig down (42,000 points). Make use of given missiles in the bottom right.
- 4th board: Only a lucky board with many missiles will allow to get the Diggy Blocks and make the water flow (24,000 points).
- 5th board: An even luckier board with many missiles is needed to get the Diggy Blocks and make the water flow (45,000 points). Usually the game ends here.
- 6th board: A Treasure Room with two colors - and almost no moves left...