|Level 647||Level 648||Level 649|
Level 648 is the eighteenth level in Badlands. To pass this level, you must score at least 60,000 points in 16 moves or fewer.
- This level is very hard. When you don't make the first board with a few moves only, you can already forget the rest...
- 1st board: Water the Bee Bombs before they explode. Then it still can be impossible to clear the exit tile! Nothing to score on the gold-striped blocks :-(
- 2nd board: Exit before the Bee Bombs explode. Not much to score on the gold-striped blocks, so don't waste moves on that!
- 3rd board: Exit quickly, even though the gold-striped blocks count 2,000 points here.
- 4th board: Two colored Treasure Room. About five moves left should do it, and the Magic Orb will fill here, too...