|Fireflies||4 (Total: 4 - 1/2/1)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 648||Level 649||Level 650|
Level 649 is the nineteenth level in Badlands and the 179th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 4 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 22 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense. Already the first board sucks so much.
- 1st board: If you should ever have a match on the small left vertical channel, you might bring water to the lava. Then use the Missiles to bring water to the Firefly. Finally, bring water to the exit.
- 2nd board: Again it will be troublesome to bring water to the lava and to clear the small channels. The Magic Orb can help; use it as soon as you have it if in need. But better save it.
- 3rd board: This board is the worst. If you make it to here at all, you will have so few moves left that there is no chance to cool down the lava at the firefly anymore, even if you can cool down that at the bottom. The Magic Orb will be helpful to clear the column left of the lava and bottom row.
- Previous versions had 24 and 20 moves.