|Target score||20,000 points|
|Depths||5 (Treasure room: 5)|
|Level 64||Level 65||Level 66|
The level is easy. The available moves should be sufficient to reach the target.
- 1st board: Just open the way to the exit as fast as possible.
- 2nd board: Make matches at pink to open the lock. If you can collect a few gold striped blocks when doing that, it's fine, but not necessary.
- 3rd board: Just open the way to the exit as fast as possible. The row of broken stones will be a hindrance. If you are lucky, you can use the missile to help.
- 4th board: Just open the way to the exit as fast as possible. The color booster from the Magic Orb may help.
- 5th board: Make matches at pink to open the lock and let water flow to the exit.
- 6th board: Make matches at pink row by row, and then the columns in between to open the way to the exit.
- 7th board: A treasure room with three colors should give the remaining points.
- This level has 5 depths and 7 boards.