|Toys||10 (Total: 10)|
|Level 658||Level 659||Level 660|
Level 659 is the ninth level in Rattle Dunes. To pass this level, you must collect 10 toys and score at least 300 points in 32 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense. Matches at the Water Toy Blocks are impossible until you run low on moves - too late!
- Sometimes there is just nothing you can do. No match at the entry, and after some time no more matches at all, because the lava never goes to the entry.
- Worst design since a long time!
- Restart the level until you have a match at the entry. Otherwise it makes absolutely no sense to play this level!
- Then make matches under the toy until you have matches at the toy.
- Eventually the lava will reach the water while you collect the first five toys.
- Then use a dynamite booster on the other toy, after you brought water to most of the board.
The number of moves was increased from 24 to 32. Now there is a good chance to manage the level when there is a match at the entry.