|Fireflies||6 (Total: 6)|
|Level 659||Level 660||Level 661|
Level 660 is the tenth level in Rattle Dunes. To pass this level, you must wake up 6 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 33 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense again. Stupidity seems to rule now. The last board needs so many moves that it is impossible to ever finish in a normal game.
- Often it needs ten moves or more in the second and third boards just to get a match at the exit tile. You can recharge the Magic Orb twice in this time!!!
- Second worst design in a long time!
- 1st board: Not waking up the Chameleon is almost impossible - so don't waste moves on that, but wake it early.
- 2nd board: Same as before, at least for the right one. Try to save the Magic Orb.
- 3rd board: Use the Magic Orb on the small entry channel. Do not open the exit before both fireflies are safe.
- 4th board: Use the Magic Orb again on a small vertical channel. Try to get the first firefly without waking a Chameleon, then wake them and clear them by opening the path to the last firefly. Most probably you won't have enough moves left anyway, as this board needs too many moves to clear if you don't have big blocks of gems.
A bug can make you finish with 5 of 6 fireflies under certain conditions.
|Diamond Digger Saga Levels (1356-1370)|
|Episode 76|| Level 1356 • Level 1357 • Level 1358 • Level 1359 • Level 1360 • Level 1361 • |
Level 1362 • Level 1363 • Level 1364 • Level 1365 • Level 1366 • Level 1367 •
Level 1368 • Level 1369 • Level 1370