|Level 660||Level 661||Level 662|
Level 661 is the eleventh level in Rattle Dunes. To pass this level, you must bring down 9 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 25 moves or fewer.
- This level is very hard. The third board has three colors and that makes good matches very rare.
- First of all, you need a first board that allows a match on the entry tile immediately. Otherwise restart the level.
- Then you need a second board that lets you exit before the Mud Maker Blocks count down.
- Both are very rare, and even more rare in one game together.
- But it needs also a very rare third board with large matches under the totems.
- Then still save the Magic Orb in the third board until you have no other match to make under the last totems.
- 1st board: Who would have thought that? Bringing down the totems is the easiest part here. But clearing the entry tile required a Magic Orb as there will never ever be a match at all so the Mud Maker blocks will explode...
- 2nd board: To our greatest surprise, it is just the same thing again: The totems will be down but you cannot water the Mud Maker Blocks.
- 3rd board: But this board is different: You you will have no match anywhere, not to bring down the totems nor to water the Mud Maker Blocks.
The number of moves has been reduced from 31 to 25.