|Fireflies||5 (Total: 5 - 1/2/2)|
|Target score||500 points|
|Level 668||Level 669||Level 670|
Level 669 is the nineteenth level in Rattle Dunes and the 184th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 5 fireflies and score at least 500 points in 31 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense. Fireflies can only be released with the Dynamite. Lava bees will make more lava than you can ever remove.
- No one will understand these ridiculous star ratings. You will always have three stars and fail the level.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
- 1st board: Fill the Magic Orb and use it on the Firefly. Use the Stone Maker Blocks to block the exit, and recharge the Magic Orb before you exit.
- 2nd board: Use the Dynamite such that you destroy both Stone Maker Blocks, then clear a path to the Fireflies quickly. Either let the Lava Bee explode and use the moves to refill the Magic Orb before you exit, or exit before the Lava Bee explodes.
- 3rd board: You need one match at the entry that will water a Bee Bomb immediately.
- If you have charged the Magic Orb, use the Dynamite in the center and make a path to the entry. This will water the other Bee Bombs. If you still have enough moves left you can release the fireflies.
- Otherwise you will have many moves left, so let the Bee Bombs explode, cool down the lava and let the Stone Maker Blocks explode, then clear a path to the fireflies normally.
- There were 30 moves in the first version.