|Level 673||Level 674||Level 675|
Level 674 is the fourth level in Carrot Carpet. To pass this level, you must bring down 10 totems and score at least 100 points in 22 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense again. Only with four perfect boards in a row you might pass. But you will not even get three ever.
- For the first three boards: If you cannot bring down all but one totems immedeately, restart the level.
- 1st board: Some luck is needed to bring down both lower totems; usually only one has a match that brings it down immediately. Do not use the Magic Orb.
- 2nd board: Same problem as before. The exit is at the right totem; you do not need to clear the porous blocks on the left if you could bring down that totem. Do not use the Magic Orb.
- 3rd board: Bring down one side totem first before you let the Ninja Block go off, otherwise you won't bring down any. Do not use the Magic Orb.
- 4th board: The first move should should trigger all Ninja Blocks on the right side; then use the Magic Orb in the bottom right.
Now there are ground blocks in the bottom left and right corners of the first board, making it even harder.