|Fireflies||3 (Total: 6)|
|Target score||300 points|
|Level 68||Level 69||Level 70|
- This level is quite hard. Stone, mud and frozen blocks will hinder freeing the fireflies.
You can try getting the fireflies in the first two boards and then need only one in the last, or you skip the first one or two, and then you have to collect the remaining ones in the fourth board. Both approaches may end up with running out of moves.
- First board: Either find your way to the exit as fast as possible, or break the path to the firefly. The rockets will help you.
- Second board: Practically the same (but without rockets that help).
- Third board: Open a path to the exit as fast as possible (usually through the center). If you do not have a match at the exit tile - bad luck :-(
- Fourth board: Use the color boost from the magic orb to help you collect the needed fireflies.
- This level has bee reworked. There are no boards at the left or right any more, but two fireflies have been added in the bottom corners of the fourth board.