|Level 706||Level 707||Level 708|
Level 707 is the seventeenth level in Rocky Maki. To pass this level, you must score at least 380,000 points in 40 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense. 40 moves seem so many, but are too few for such a long level.
- If you try to get to the treasure room quickly, you will miss too many points, as leaving each room is so move consuming due to the color bond locks.
- If you try to collect all available points, you can already finish in the fourth board, but usually you will run out of moves in the third because it takes too many moves to collect all coin blocks.
|Difficulty||Very Hard||Intense||Very Intense|
- 1st board: Clear the blocks normally. Use the Magic Orb in the corners. If you get a third one, save it for the next board. 152,000 points in Diggy Blocks.
- 2nd board: Clear the blocks normally. Use the Magic Orb under the green gem stones. 158,000 points in gold striped and Diggy Blocks. Save a second (or third) Magic Orb for the next board.
- 3rd board: Use the Magic Orb on the Diggy blocks (left to center), then clear the way to the exit. Make a second Magic Orb for the next board. 63,000 points in Diggy Blocks.
- 4th board: Use the Magic Orb on the yellow gem stone in the pink blocks. Then clear the way to the exit. 52,000 points in Diggy Blocks.
- 5th board: Finally, the two-color Treasure Room! The Magic Orb is useless here, and the number of moves left will not be enough.