|Target score||4,500 points|
|Level 70||Level 71||Level 72|
- Three-colored boards can make matching combos harder.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Somewhat Easy||Somewhat Hard|
- First board: Do the right side first. Focus on the totem column. Whenever you can, destroy some ground block there. Work from the bottom, it's easier. As soon as you've brought down the totem, match the left side and proceed.
- Second board: It's the same thing with this board, although you have broken stones in the totem column. Match combos there, and bring down the totem. Afterwards, match the left side and proceed. Save your Color Burst for the third board.
- Third board: Save your Color Burst until you really need it. Make all possible matches under the totem first. Note: You do not need to bring water anywhere here!
- You need some luck, but you shouldn't have such a big problem with passing this level.
- This is the first level.
- Totem locks ( ) are introduced.