|Fireflies||21 (Total: 21)|
|Level 710||Level 711||Level 712|
Level 711 is the first level in Apolo Gize. To pass this level, you must wake up 21 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 39 moves or fewer.
- This level is medium. But the fourth and last board can be hard sometimes.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
All boards: Clear the blocks normally. Make use of given color bursts, but be careful not to let water to the exit before all fireflies are saved.
- 1st board: 1 firefly.
- 2nd board: 2 fireflies.
- 3rd board: Use the Magic Orb to release all fireflies immediately. Then clear the path to the exit. 3 fireflies.
- 4th board: Top row can sometimes be impossible to clear without letting water to the exit first. No good design. 4 fireflies.
- 5th board: 5 fireflies.
- 6th board: Three colors make the board hard. Use the magic Orb in the center or bottom row. The top row clear normally. 6 fireflies.
- Each board has one more firefly to release then the board before.
- The star limits are nonsense. It is not possible to complete the level with less than 3,000 points.
|Diamond Digger Saga Levels (1356-1370)|
|Episode 76|| Level 1356 • Level 1357 • Level 1358 • Level 1359 • Level 1360 • Level 1361 • |
Level 1362 • Level 1363 • Level 1364 • Level 1365 • Level 1366 • Level 1367 •
Level 1368 • Level 1369 • Level 1370