|Level 713||Level 714||Level 715|
Level 714 is the fourth level in Apolo Gize. To pass this level, you must score at least 485,000 points in 40 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense. Too few moves to get all the required Diggy Blocks! You have to use the Magic Orb wisely.
- 1st board: Use given color bursts. Then use the Magic Orb to break the steel blocks. 52,000 points in Diggy Blocks.
- 2nd board: Clear the blocks normally. Use the Magic Orb as soon as you have it to break the bottom Diggy Blocks, but left or right of the center. With the moves that you need to clear the bottom center Diggy Block you will make more points and re-fill the Magic Orb. 148,000 points in Diggy Blocks.
- 3rd board: With ten moves you can clear the Diggy Blocks on the side, as always the same color will fall there. But better make only one move, use the Magic Orb left or right of the center, and then exit. 89,000 points in Diggy Blocks.
- 4th board: 28,000 points in Diggy Blocks if you want to spend a Dynamite Booster or use about six moves on the side to charge the Magic Orb.
- 5th board: Exactly the same. Keep the steel blocks when using the dynamite.
- 6th board: Clear the Diggy Blocks in the middle, then exit quickly. 102,000 points in Diggy Blocks.
- 7th board: Use the Magic Orb to drop the Color Bursts. 144,000 points in Diggy Blocks.
- 8th board: Treasure room with three colors - so useless :-(((
Earlier versions had targets of 500,000 and 495,000 points.