|Level 717||Level 718||Level 719|
Level 718 is the eighth level in Apolo Gize. To pass this level, you must score at least 335,000 points in 24 moves or fewer.
- This level is very intense. The target score is way too high for so few moves. You have to use the Atomic Globe in the third and fourth board - there is no other way to pass.
- 1st board: Either exit quickly before the Lava Bees explode. Or take the risk and earn 60,000 points. Lava bees cannot bee stopped.
- 2nd board: Clear the blocks normally. Here you can bring water to the lava bees in time. 56,000 points.
- 3rd board: This board is almost impossible, too many stones make it impossible to clear just a little bit before the lava bee explodes. Even though color bursts will be given when you clear blocks in the side columns, but only after the lava bee has exploded :-(((
- 4th board: Normally, you will never reach. But even if so, you need a very lucky board, because there are too many stones to break, and Diggy Blocks will prevent gems to fall next to the lava bees, so the lava bees can never be watered. So the level is lost here most of the times, also because the Diggy Block at the exit needs four moves to break!
- 5th board: Almost impossible to reach. It is a Treasure Room with two colors, but to make it to here you have to rush through the boards and can never collect so many points, that you can make the remaining points with the few moves that remain here, even if you start it with a full magic orb.