|Level 721||Level 722||Level 723|
Level 722 is the twelfth level in Apolo Gize. To pass this level, you must score at least 140,000 points in 29 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense. The bad design of the fourth board ruins all the fun you had before. And you have to go through all boards, because there are not enough points on the way.
|Difficulty||Very Hard||Intense||Very Intense|
- 1st board: Surprisingly, the gold striped blocks contain 2,000 points each (32,000 total). But don't waste moves on a single block!
- 2nd board: Ignore the Ice Maker blocks, get the gold striped blocks on the bottom right (18,000 points) and exit. Use the Magic Orb.
- 3rd board: 62,000 points in gold striped blocks on the rim. Ignore them! Hit some Ice Maker Blocks first, then make your way to the exit.
- 4th board: All you want to do here is to exit before you run out of moves - hardly possible without a Magic Orb. 18,000 points you cannot get :-(
- 5th board: Treasure room with two colors :-) But you need a lot of moves left to make the needed points.