|Toys||29 (Total: 29)|
|Level 735||Level 736||Level 737|
Level 736 is the sixth level in Celestial Corridor. To pass this level, you must collect 29 toys and score at least 1,000 points in 32 moves or fewer.
- This level is very intense. If you don't have a perfect setup in every board, you will fail; even though you can use the Magic Orb in every board. But once you pass, even with the last move, you will have more than 9,000 points easily, so the star-rating is meaningless.
- 1st board: Collecting the toys on the left side is quite easy, but the right side? Be very careful not to let water to the exit too early! Make moves on the bottom only until the top is free of ice. 8 toys.
- 2nd board: Again it is good to have many rows of stone before triggering the Ice makers. Use the Magic Orb on the color that collects most toys. 8 toys (16 total).
- 3rd board: Trigger the blocks, then use the Magic Orb to get the toy (17 total).
- 4th board: Don't use the given color burst until you have the Magic Orb filled to clean up afterwards. Remaining 12 toys.
- Second room has glitch: Sometimes Water goes through the mud