|Fireflies||8 (Total: 8)|
|Level 760||Level 761||Level 762|
Level 761 is the eleventh level in Calorie Comet. To pass this level, you must wake up 8 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 41 moves or fewer.
- This level is very intense. 41 moves seem so many, but are still too few. All boards need often too many moves, so you will always run short in the last (if you reach that at all, and after so many games you do not even want to anymore - it just sucks!). Even in a very good game, you will always be some moves short!
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
- 1st board: Trigger the two stone maker blocks on the left early. Then clear the blocks normally. If you also hit the one on the top, forget it and restart the level!
- 2nd board: Wake up the top left firefly, trigger the stone maker block, wake up the bottom right firefly, exit.
- 3rd board: Wake up the right firefly, trigger the stone maker blocks, wake up the left firefly, exit. Sometimes you can solve this board without hitting any stone maker block, but don't waste moves on that.
- 4th board: Trigger the stone maker block, wake up the firefly, exit.
- 5th board: Trigger the stone maker block, wake up the firefly, don't run out of moves on the long way to the exit :-(
- 6th board: Trigger the stone maker blocks in the center, then clear the way on one of the main diagonals. Avoid touching the stone maker blocks in the corner!
- The stars rating is so unbelievable stupid again, as you will always reach 8,000 points minimum.
- 41 moves now (was 43).