|Target score||190,000 points|
|Level 762||Level 763||Level 764|
- This level is intense. Most levels are such a dumb design that useful matches are made totally impossible, so if you can play three of four boards it is already a "success" even if you stay far away from the target score.
- Only four lucky boards that all let you exit quickly give you a chance to collect the required points in the Treasure Room.
- 1st board: Some gold striped blocks count 500 points each, but too few to make the level, so don't waste moves on that. Focus on exiting. Given color bursts could help, if you manage to release them from the purple blocks. This will happen more often by shuffling than by matches - what a dumb design of the board! And most moves are gone before you can exit.
- 2nd board: This is better: More gold striped blocks count 2,000 points each, good matches are more likely. Still fast exiting must be the main focus.
- 3rd board: Similar as before. Save the Magic Orb!
- 4th board: Use the Magic Orb on top left for immediate exiting. You might make a large match before, if available.
- 5th board: Treasure Room with two colors. But never enough moves to collect the required points.