|Level 763||Level 764||Level 765|
Level 764 is the fourteenth level in Calorie Comet. To pass this level, you must bring down 7 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 28 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense. The number of moves is just ridiculously low. You have 4 moves per totem and opening the exit, but will need 7 in average. So you can make it only if there are a lot of extra moves in Mystery Eggs. But there won't be any!
- 1st board: Bring down the totem normally. Always watch for matches at the exit.
- 2nd board: As before, but two totems. There will never be a match at the exit until you have wasted so many moves that you can't solve the next board. If you use the Magic Orb instead, you won't be able either.
- 3rd board: As before, one totem, and probably the last one you can get down, if at all. Normally you will see at a glance that you don't need to play this board anymore. But if it looks good, make a match near the center, so you can use the Magic Orb in the Totem column.
- 4th board: If you ever should make it to here, clear the bottom rows and then use a Dynamite Booster to bring down the three totems. Or run out of moves...