|Fireflies||12 (Total: 12)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 768||Level 769||Level 770|
Level 769 is the nineteenth level in Calorie Comet. To pass this level, you must wake up 12 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 32 moves or fewer.
- This level is medium. Too few moves, too many boards. But doable with the strategy below (even with some moves left)!
- 1st board: Clear the board from the left side. When this takes more than about eight moves, the level is probably already lost.
- 2nd board: Clear the blocks normally. Given missiles must help to get water to the firefly, or restart the level. Save the Magic Orb!
- 3rd board: Use the Magic Orb in the center. Then a missile can bring you out of this misery.
- 4th board: Use given color bursts to recharge the Magic Orb. You must use the Magic Orb to remove the steel blocks on your way to the exit.
- 5th board: Use the given color burst, then clear the rest carefully.
- 6th board: As before.
- 7th board: Trigger the two Ninja Blocks, then clear a path to the fireflies. Save the Magic Orb!
- 8th board: Use a color burst, then the Magic Orb to remove the steel blocks.
- As usual, the star rating is useless, dumb, and stupid. 5,000 points are the minimum.
- 35 moves now. (Before, with 32 moves it was intense.)