|Toys||20 (Total: 20)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
- This level is intense. This is one of the levels where you see on the first glance that it will be no fun at all to play.
- You may not miss a single toy. But often they are in locations that do not allow any match. A lot of luck is needed to pass, much more than in most other luck-levels.
- 1st board: Use given color burst to break the water toy block and to collect the toys, but prefer normal matches when possible. Still some luck is needed to get out of this with enough moves.
- 2nd board: As before. But the color bursts are often all of one color, which is a bad joke and makes the board impossible to pass. Matches will never be where toys are, due to too much steel blocks. A lot of luck is needed to get water flow at all, also to get matches at the toy. Do not make the third match until you have water in most of the board but the exit. You may need the Magic Orb to get the last toys.
- 3rd board: Also here a lot of luck is needed. You need the colors of given color burst to be the same as above the top toy. When you have broken that, you must have water in most of the board and the Magic Orb filled again. Then use it on the lower toy.