|Level 782||Level 783||Level 784|
Level 783 is the thirteenth level in Prickly Paradise. To pass this level, you must score at least 255,000 points in 38 moves or fewer.
- This level is very hard. There are enough Diggy Blocks but Mud Bombs in the first board will cost too many moves and thus make this level hard to pass. The Treasure Room is useless.
- 1st board: 72,000 points in Diggy Blocks. But this is a bullshit board. There's nothing you can do to stop the Mud Bombs, and far too seldom you get missiles pointing upwards to clear mud blocks. So king.com is cheating again with an non-equal distributing of missile directions, making a bad designed board even harder to pass. Try to keep the water flowing at the entry, make matches on the bottom, and try to clear the bottom right corner soon so you can use the Magic Orb there.
- 2nd board: Make matches on the bottom only, but try to keep the entry open. Avoid matches at the exit until you have cleared most Diggy Blocks. 129,000 points in Diggy Blocks.
- 3rd board: Try not to exit before your last move. Use the Magic Orb in the bottom right corner then. 93,000 points in Diggy Blocks.
- 4th board: Bad treasure room with three colors :-(((
One additional move now (was 37) and reduced star limits (was 255k/275k/295k)