|Fireflies||9 (Total: 9 - 1/2/3/3)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 792||Level 793||Level 794|
- This level is intense. The first board is a horribly stupid design, that will need so many moves that you never will make it without the atomic globe.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Somewhat Easy|
- 1st board: With so many given missiles, it seems easy to do. But they will only point in useless directions, and the small horizontal channel has to be cleared twice due to the Ninja Block there, and the zigzag on the left is usually also impossible to clear because there will be no matches there. So you might need the Magic Orb twice, which will ruin the game immediately. Only if you have the luck of two missiles pointing into the firefly/ninja row, there is a chance that you might exit with enough moves left to master the next three boards.
- 2nd board: This is not as bad as it seems, but you might easily open the exit too early.
- 3rd board: Also this board can be cleared normally, and a Magic Orb might help.
- 4th board: If it weren't for the stupid design of the first board, that needs just too many moves, this one could be solved. Dig a path to the left firefly, and a horizontal to the right, somewhere in the middle. Then use the Magic Orb in the right column.
- This star rating is junk again. 3,000 points are scored quite easily.
- 36 moves now (was 34 and 35 in past versions).