|Level 795||Level 796||Level 797|
Level 796 is the 6th level in Coral Crest. To pass this level, you must bring down 8 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 23 moves or fewer.
- This level is hard. One board will always be bad, often the second, sometimes the third, and just need too many moves.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Easy|
- 1st board: Ignore the Ice Maker Blocks on the right. Clear the blocks normally.
- 2nd board: The Ice Maker Blocks on the side won't harm. Clear the blocks normally.
- 3rd board: Now the Ice Maker Blocks start getting pesky. Use the Magic Orb to exit quickly.
- 4th board: Trigger the Ice Maker Block on the bottom immediately. Then clear the blocks normally. If you have used the Magic Orb in the board before, try to recharge it here down to the last move.
- 5th board: You can bring down all the totems with the Magic Orb (or buy a missile booster) in one move. Or loose the level...