|Target score||250 points|
- This level is very hard. Too much stone, too much lava, too few moves for all that.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Easy|
- 1st board: Use given color bursts to help break the stones and get water to the lava. Then bring down the totems normally. Save the Magic Orb until there is no matches under the totems.
- 2nd board: Cool down the lava and bring water to the two totems on the side. The one in the center you can only bring down with the Magic Orb, as due to the stupid design no gem stone will ever fall again under this totem. But so often you will run out of moves before...
- This star rating is junk again. 2,000 points are scored easily.
- There were 30 and 33 moves in previous versions.