|Level 798||Level 799||Level 800|
Level 799 is the 9th level in Coral Crest. To pass this level, you must score at least 400,000 points in 37 moves or fewer.
- This level is very hard. Here it is more important to collect as many Diggy Blocks as possible than to get to the - mostly useless - Treasure Room. Sadly there are no Extra Moves in the Mystery Eggs.
- 1st board: 62,000 points in Diggy Blocks, but the two in the corners are hard to get. Mystery Eggs will help with color bursts and missiles..
- 2nd board: 54,000 points in Diggy Blocks. Often you need a lucky missile in the bottom row to exit.
- 3rd board: 100,000 points in Diggy Blocks. Use the Magic Orb on yellow (bottom left gem stone color), and then collect most Diggy Blocks before you exit.
- 4th board: 108,000 points in Diggy Blocks. You have seen this board before... And it will be the last that you see for a long time :-() Use the Magic Orb on the bottom left (exit tile) color.
- 5th board: 115,000 points in Diggy Blocks. It doesn't matter whether you have a match at the exit tile, as you have to finish the level here - or bust.
- 6th board: Treasure Room with three colors :-( It will be very hard to make the missing points here even in a good game.