|Level 801||Level 802||Level 803|
Level 802 is the 12th level in Coral Crest. To pass this level, you must bring down 13 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 27 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense. The first board needs already more than half of the moves, so you have never enough moves left for the last board. This is so stupid.
- 1st board: Make matches next to the totem to break the mud blocks. It is a mystery how you can control the "random" of gem colors in such a way that they always fall in the most unusable combinations, but king.com knows how to do exactly this. So you always need 13-14 moves, whatever gem stone combination you start with. If you need even more, don't play on, it isn't worth the time wasted. And if one totem comes down easily, then under the other the gem stones are sorted almost like on a chess board.
- 2nd board: Make matches between the bottom totem to break the mud blocks. If you don't have any, you have to restart the level. This board is also so stupid...
- Use the Magic Orb in the center column under the top row of totems to bring down all four at once and clear the path for water.
- 3rd board: Make matches from the left side. If there is a single color gem stone on the exit, the level is already lost. And how much "random" can it be, when there is a single color gem stone under the totem three times in a row, and the largest and biggest combinations next to it??? This level is manipulated so much worse than most other levels...
- 4th board: Break the mud blocks in the center column at least half, and use the Magic Orb on the center below the two other totems. If you don't have matches in the bottom area anymore (and that **usually** happens after the first move there - what a coincidence!), then the level is lost. Stupid design, again!