|Level 816||Level 817||Level 818|
Level 817 is the 7th level in Blossom Blazing. To pass this level, you must score at least 220,000 points in 31 moves or fewer.
- This level is hard. Too few moves and too high target. Get out of the boards quickly to the Treasure Room, but it is a long way.
- 1st board: Bring water to the lava, but not to the exit. First get up to 40,000 points in gold striped blocks and fill the Magic Orb.
- 2nd board: Use the Magic Orb as a first move in the bottom left. Use color bursts whenever possible to fill the Magic Orb and exit.
- 3rd board: Use the Magic Orb to exit immediately. Don't waste moves here!
- Alternative: Make your way to the exit from the left, so lava can't get in your way, and save the Magic Orb for the next board.
- 4th board: Bring water to the lava, then clear it also with the Magic Orb.
- Alternative: Use the Magic Orb in the top row, to collect all mystery eggs at once. This will pay off if you haven't used too many moves in the previous board. Save a second Magic Orb.
- 5th board: As before...
- Alternative: Use the Magic Orb in a column next to the center.
- 6th board: Treasure room with two colors, and the same old problem: Not enough moves for so many needed points :-((
- Alternative: Probably plenty of moves left :-)