|Toys||72 (Total: 72)|
|Level 850||Level 851||Level 852|
Level 851 is the 1st level in Powdered Bliss. To pass this level, you must collect 72 toys and score at least 250 points in 32 moves or fewer.
- This level is super mega hyper intense. Not because you may not miss a single toy. But because most games do not even allow a single match at the upper lava bee, and sometimes not even on the whole left side of the first board. And, if you get further, then the third board will be a similar disaster most of the time; not allowing any match at the entry by stacking the two colours in pairs such that it needs more moves to clear than the lava bees countdown. Also, if the top right hand box on board 1 fills with lava (common) then no gems fall onto the toys so the level is dead!
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
- 1st board: Bring water to the top and right Lava Bees quickly. If there is not even a match at the entry (what happens in most games, damned firstname.lastname@example.org!), forget the level and restart it. Save the Magic Orb. 5 toys.
- 2nd board: Use the Dynamite on the Lava Bee. 29 toys total.
- 3rd board: Clear the blocks normally. Bring water to the Lava Bees, save the Magic Orb on the upper if possible. 45 toys total.
- 4th board: Use the Magic Orb on the Lava Bee, and clear the toys normally.
This star rating is junk again. You will always make over 3,000 points.