|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 853||Level 854||Level 855|
Level 854 is the 4th level in Powdered Bliss. To pass this level, you must bring down 26 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 40 moves or fewer.
- This level is very hard. There are too many small channels, and not enough moves for so many totems. If the mud bombs explode, forget the level and restart it.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Easy|
- 1st board: Bring water to the mud bombs. Remember, totems are hollow. Then clear the blocks normally. Use the Magic Orb for the last totem(s), where "randomly" never matches will be possible, what ever matches you make nearby...
- 2nd board: Basically the same. Purple blocks seem to make it hard, but the layout is much better than in the first board so you can exit quickly.
- 3rd board: Basically the same. Use the Magic Orb to bring down one totem at the sides.
- 4th board: And the same again...
- 5th board: Now the purple blocks are placed really bad, and it is good to enter the board with a full Magic Orb.
- 6th board: With some luck, you might be able to bring down one or two totems, but the you will run out of moves eventually. The pattern of pink blocks is bad again. So consider to use a Dynamite booster to finish.
This star rating is junk again. You will always make over 3,000 points.