|Level 877||Level 878||Level 879|
Level 878 is the 8th level in Voltaic Valley. To pass this level, you must score at least 150,000 points in 28 moves or fewer.
- This level is very hard. Try to collect all Diggy Blocks (and don't waste moves on gold-striped blocks), as you won't get past the 4th board anyway.
- And it is also not worth passing it, as it is a treasure room with three colors :-(((
|Difficulty||Very Hard||Insane||Very Insane|
- 1st board: Clear the blocks normally. 55,000 points in Diggy Blocks.
- 2nd board: As before... 41,000 points in Diggy Blocks. Coin blocks are worthless. Sometimes Mystery Eggs land on both tiles at the exit - then you're screwed. Dumb design!
- 3rd board: As before... 29,000 points in Diggy Blocks. Coin blocks are worthless.
- 4th board: As before... 56,000 points in Diggy Blocks. Coin blocks are worthless. This board is a dumb design, as it doesn't allow matches at the Diggy Blocks at the entry which needs the most hits.
- 5th board: Treasure room with three colors - better make your points before :-(
This star rating is junk again. No one can score two stars, as this requires 15 moves left. A number you hardly have left after the second board.