|Level 879||Level 880||Level 881|
Level 880 is the 10th level in Voltaic Valley. To pass this level, you must bring down 10 totems and score at least 750 points in 32 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense. No matches under every second totem lets you run out of moves in the third board already. Quite stupid board designs.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Easy||Very Hard|
- 1st board: Clear the blocks normally. At the second totem and the exit won't be any matches usually. So you just can quit, because charging the Magic Orb will need too many moves, and often not even that will help.
- 2nd board: Clear the blocks under the totems and at the entry. Then use the Magic Orb in the bottom left to exit.
- 3rd board: Usually the level ends here due to no more moves. Bringing down the totem is often less a problem then ever having a match at the exit tile in the corner, so have a look there before every move.
- 4th board: Just bring down the totems.