|Toys||49 (Total: 49)|
|Level 908||Level 909||Level 910|
Level 909 is the 19th level in Pinky Peaks. To pass this level, you must collect 49 toys and score at least 750 points in 32 moves or fewer.
- This level is very intense. It has way too few moves, and toys can land at places almost impossible to reach. You need a very lucky second board to have chances in the third.
- If you have the Atomic globe, play the first board, nuke the second, play the third.
- Anyway, stupid design!
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Easy|
- 1st board: Clear the blocks normally. 10 toys. Use the Magic Orb for quicker exit.
- 2nd board: Use the Magic Orb in the top left, but not until you have collected all other 16 toys (only three per toy block). Total 34 toys.
- 3rd board: Clear the blocks normally. 15 toys. If you have less than about twelve moves left, forget it.