|Target score||182,000 points|
|Level 912||Level 913||Level 914|
Level 913 is the 3rd level in Mushi Mushtale. To pass this level, you must score at least 182,000 points in 36 moves or fewer.
- This level is very hard. There are hardly enough moves to make it to the treasure room, and you cannot make enough points on your way.
- 1st board: Avoid the stone maker blocks. 2,000 points in gold striped blocks, 28,000 total.
- 2nd board: Avoid the stone maker blocks. Only 500 points in gold striped blocks, 7,500 total, better ignore them.
- 3rd board: Use the Magic Orb in the center. Then only make matches at the top. 2,000 points in gold striped blocks, 14,000 total.
- 4th board: Avoid the stone maker blocks. 2,000 points in gold striped blocks, 18,000 total.
- 5th board: Trigger the one stone maker block on the bottom, then make matches only there. 2,000 points in gold striped blocks, 26,000 total, but better avoid matches at the top.
- 6th board: Treasure room with two colors! Use a Color Burst booster here when needed.