|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 916||Level 917||Level 918|
Level 917 is the 7th level in Mushi Mushtale. To pass this level, you must bring down 9 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 39 moves or fewer.
- This level is very hard. 39 moves seem so much, but are still too few.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Hard|
- 1st board: Bring down the totem with the given missiles as far as possible. Use the Dynamite to clear the rest of the center column if needed.
- 2nd board: Bring down the totems normally. Always monitor the top left for possible matches. Otherwise use the Dynamite to exit.
- 3rd board: Use given missiles to clear the ice under the totems, but also spare some for the exit row. Always monitor the top right for possible matches.
- 4th board: Clear the board from the center to the sides. Use the Dynamite for the one side that looks more hopeless.