|Target score||130,000 points|
|Level 922||Level 923||Level 924|
Level 923 is the 13th level in Mushi Mushtale. To pass this level, you must score at least 130,000 points in 32 moves or fewer.
- This level is hard. Try to get all points from the first and most from the second board.
- 1st board: Try getting all Diggy Blocks and gold striped blocks without spending too many moves. 72,000 points in Diggy Blocks, 17,000 in gold striped blocks.
- 2nd board: Trigger the stone maker blocks early. Use the Magic Orb on the left in the upper row with the gold striped blocks. 36,000 points in Diggy Blocks, 9,000 in gold striped blocks.
- 3rd board: Treasure room with four colors :-( Use the Magic Orb to hit several large gem stones of any color at once to score the remaining points.
- The level used to require 160,000 points. Later this was reduced to 145.000 and 135,000 points. The treasure room with four (yes, FOUR) colors, made it impossible to reach the required points without additional (paid) boosters.
- This is the first score level with 4-colored treasure room.