|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 923||Level 924||Level 925|
Level 924 is the 14th level in Mushi Mushtale. To pass this level, you must bring down 11 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 35 moves or fewer.
- This level is super-mega-hyper-intense. Too few moves to clear too many stones under too many totems.
- And sometimes it can be easier to recharge the Magic Orb than to remove a single block under a totem!
- So this is another stupid designed level that cannot be passed without the Atomic globe.
- With it, you can pass with 40,000 points. Just fill the Magic Orb quickly in the first board, nuke it, that will refill the Magic Orb, so you can nuke the second board on the spot, and then refill again in the last board.
- 1st board: Clear the blocks normally. Use the Magic Orb to clear the exit.
- 2nd board: Clear the blocks normally. Always monitor the exit for matches.
- 3rd board: Just bring down the totems. Without the Atomic Globe, you will not even get down a single one.
The number of moves was increased from 29 to 35. Now you have a slight chance to pass the level without needing extra boosters.