|Toys||26 (Total: 26)|
|Level 927||Level 928||Level 929|
Level 928 is the 18th level in Mushi Mushtale. To pass this level, you must collect 26 toys and score at least 500 points in 31 moves or fewer.
- This level is the most intense. It is no fun to play, and it seams that cheaters.com finally want to make you quit the game.
- You will not reach the minimum score usually, if you don't collect all toys with one move left. But you will not even reach that with the last move.
- The only chance is to wait for the Atomic Globe, and then just make the largest matches to fill the Magic Orb quickly. And even that will be a close race.
- Extremely stupid design.
Always make the largest possible moves to charge the Atomic Globe within the given moves.
- This star rating is junk again. You will never make 500 points. With one move left, you will be over 2,000.
- The center water toy block will release ten toys.
- An earlier version required only 21 toys, but with the center toy block only releasing five.