|Fireflies||7 (Total: 7)|
|Level 928||Level 929||Level 930|
Level 929 is the 19th level in Mushi Mushtale. To pass this level, you must wake up 7 fireflies and score at least 750 points in 30 moves or fewer.
- This level is very hard.
- While the first two boards are quite fair, the third isn't at all, and it needs a lot of luck to have matches you can use.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
- 1st board: Clear the blocks normally. Trigger the Stone Maker Blocks early. 1 Firefly.
- 2nd board: Try to avoid the Stone Maker Blocks until you finally clear the path to the fireflies in the bottom. 4 Fireflies, total 5.
- 3rd board: Bring at least a half full Magic Orb. Then hope for a lot of luck that will let you clear a path around the right Stone Maker Block, and clear the left one with the Magic Orb. Last 2 Fireflies.
- This star rating is junk again. You will always make more than 1,500 points.