|Level 929||Level 930||Level 931|
Level 930 is the 20th and last level in Mushi Mushtale. To pass this level, you bring down 12 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 32 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense. While the first two boards are quite easy, the third is hard and the fourth is insane. But you won't reach the fourth quite often.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Easy|
- 1st board: Clear the blocks normally.
- 2nd board: Clear the blocks normally. Try to save the Magic Orb. Clear the top row whenever possible.
- 3rd board: Usually the best place to use the Magic Orb is in the bottom row and center column. But sometimes you have lucky matches under a totem and in the center...
- 4th board: Make all possible matches that will bring down totems without touching the Angry Ice. Then it is just hoping the Magic Orb fills again, or spend a Dynamite Booster, or two :-(