|Toys||35 (Total: 40)|
|Target score||500 points|
|Level 95||Level96||Level 97|
- Lava blocks make it harder.
- All boards are three-colored, which makes matching necessary combos hard.
- First board: Focus on cooling down the lava blocks. It's not easy, but that's your primary goal. After you've done so, break the cooled down broken stones (from one side, not both), collect at least 10 toys and bring the flow of water to the exit. Make sure you don't bring the flow of water to the exit before you've collected at least 10 toys. However, it's advised that you collect more than 10 toys.
- Second board: Your first goal - to cool down the lava blocks on one side. Your second goal - to collect the toys. It can be tough, due to three-colored board. You need some luck. Use Color Burst as soon as you get it, best on the diamond on the exit of the board.
- Third board: You need luck here, too, unfortunately. Focus on the blue ground blocks. Don't care for the lava. Collect as many toys as you can, each move. Hopefully you'll collect enough of them before running out of moves.
- This level has 3 depths.