|Fireflies||1 (Total: 1)|
|Target score||1,500 points|
|Level 97||Level 98||Level 99|
- There are "isolated" diamonds on the exits of first two boards. On the first board it's possible to break it without the Color Burst, but on the second board, you need two Color Bursts to proceed.
- Firefly is isolated with red and purple diamonds. You need another Color Burst to get to it (and also to follow the strategy).
- It's essential to follow the strategy totally, as it can help you a lot with charging up the necessary Color Bursts at the right moment.
- First board: Match big combos. Two things you must do:
- Don't break the green diamond with Color Burst. Break it before, as a regular match. Make sure you match red and blue combos that way, that you bring three green diamonds together, after a few moves. Plan your moves!
- Don't let the flow of water to the exit before you've charged up your Magic Orb completely.
- Second board: Use Color Burst immediately, on the green diamond, which is on the exit. Afterwards, match biggest combos possible, so that you charge up Magic Orb again quickly, without letting the water to the exit ground block. Use the Magic Orb on the . Then you shouldn't proceed to the next board immediately. Try to match some more big combos after you've destroyed the bottom two diamonds, and charge up the Magic Orb, at least partially. Then you can proceed. You'll need another Color Burst for the next board, and it's much easier to charge it up on second board, not the third one.
- Third board: Use your Color Burst on red diamonds. If you've accomplished this, you should spend just a few more moves to get the flow of water to the firefly. Good luck!