|Fireflies||9 (Total: 9)|
|Level 980||Level 981||Level 982|
Level 981 is the 11th level in Siesta Party. To pass this level, you must wake up 9 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 37 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense. Basically, it is easy, but there are way too few moves for more than 7 fireflies or 3 boards.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
Use the Atomic Globe in the first and second board, but save it in the third, so you can nuke the stupid fourth board right away.
- 1st board: Clear the blocks normally. 2 fireflies.
- 2nd board: Chameleons are no problem, they require 15 gems only. 2 fireflies (4 fireflies total).
- 3rd board: As before... 3 fireflies (7 fireflies total).
- 4th board: Hard to get here at all, even harder to get here with enough moves left. Hardest to bring water to one firefly at all. Trigger stone maker blocks early. Chameleons only need 10 gems each.
- This star rating is junk again. You will always score more than 6,000 points.
- This level has been changed:
- The stone maker on the first board has been relocated from the bottom center to the bottom left corner.
- In the second board the firefly and the stone maker in the top center have been removed.
- In the third board two stone makers have been removed.
- Marked as an hard level. It is a triplet of Hard Levels as of 979 and 980.