|Target score||50,000 points|
- Lava blocks and purple blocks work together to make your life harder. Don't let them do this by following the strategy.
Save Color Burst from Magic Orb for the fourth board.
- First board: If you can, cool down the nearest lava blocks immediately. Then break cooled down broken stones, and get the flow of water to the exit as soon as you can. In the meantime, try to collect as many purple diamonds as you can, but don't worry too much about it. Don't forget it, though.
- Second board: Cool down some lava blocks quickly! Afterwards, do the same thing like with the first board - break cooled down broken stones, get the water to the exit and, in the meantime, collect blue diamonds to unlock the colorbond lock.
- Third board: It's essential to cool down the center- and the top right-lava blocks as soon as possible. Also, collect yellow diamonds.
- Fourth board: There's no colorbond lock on the exit, so it's a little bit easier. Use your Color Burst on the diamond on the exit. Then quickly bring the flow of water to the exit, so that you can proceed to the Treasure Room.
- Fifth board: It's the two-colored Treasure Room, which can earn you a lot of points. Just match those combos that has most number of "big" diamonds.