|Score levels||Firefly levels||Toy levels||Totem levels|
Score level, also commonly known as target score level or, rarely as moves & score level, is one of the four types of levels found in Diamond Digger Saga, along with toy level, firefly level, and totem level. Score levels first appear in the first episode, Diamond Dale and the first score level is Level 1.
Unlike Candy Crush Saga, score levels become rarer over time, but they do not disappear completely.
There are 247 score levels (24% of all levels) among the first 1,010 levels.
Here's a complete list of all score levels that currently exist in the game.
To win a score level, the player has to get a certain number of points within a certain number of moves. When the player has reached the required score (for one star), remaining moves are converted to 2,000 points each.
Notable score levelsEdit
- Level 1 - The first score level.
- Level 29 - The tenth score level.
- Level 215 - The 50th score level.
- Level 418 - The 100th score level.
- Level 610 - The 150th score level.
- Early score levels are much easier than the later ones.
- There are not introduction for the first level unlike toy, firefly, totem levels.